Four Seasons Safaris
Red Stag Antlers
Big Game Animals
Heli fishing offers you the chance to experience true wilderness fishing amidst some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. When you want big fish and plenty of them, this is the perfect option. You will travel into some of the most inaccessible corners of the South Island and in many cases you will have the chance to actually view those trophy fish from the air before landing to stalk them. When you step out of the chopper, you will find that the only footprints in the sand are yours and perhaps those of a passing deer.
For many, a Heli Fishing Safari represents the fishing experience of a lifetime, as you fish untouched waters and enjoy scenery that is second-to-none. Because the helicopter is yours for the day, we can flying into as many different waters as you choose. Lunch will be on a glacier high in the Southern Alps before we drop down to a secluded West Coast stream for a fish then return back over the Alps to a some more quality fishing in freestone and spring creeks.
The flight in itself is a unique experience, and when combined with trophy-sized Brown Trout, these will be your memories of a fishing lifetime. We are able to take 3 anglers in the helicopter. We can also chopper in and fish all day in a select location to be picked up and flown out later. A larger helicopter option carrying up to 6 anglers is also available. We will tailor the Heli Fishing Safari to your requirements for that fish of a lifetime.
- Feral Boar (sus scrofa)
- Rusa Javan Deer (cervus timorensis)
- Sika Deer (cervus nippon)
- Raindow/ Brown Trout, and Chinook Salmon
- Free Range Sambar Deer (Cervus unicolor unicolor)
- Fallow Deer Hunting New Zealand (dama dama)
- Buffalo, Ox Hunting Australia (Bubalus bubalis) (genus bibos)
- Free Range Chamois New Zealand (rupicapra rupicapra)
- Elk Hunting New Zealand (cervus canadensis)
- Goat hunting New Zealand (capra hircus)